LinkedIn Profile Optimisation and Proofreading
LinkedIn is unique among the social-networking sites, thanks to its focus on business and professional networking. This means that it is, arguably, more important to make a good impression on LinkedIn than any other social media site.
Yet many LinkedIn profiles are peppered with typos, spelling mistakes and questionable grammar and punctuation. In addition, a lot of people struggle to describe their work roles effectively and to represent their skills and experience in a way that will impress those you want to network with.
Whether you use LinkedIn as part of a job search, to maintain your professional connections, or to promote your business, you really don’t want to jeopardise your chances with an error-filled profile page or job descriptions that don’t show off your expertise!
For a set fee of £48.50, I will scrutinise your profile to make sure that:
- your descriptions of your work experience sounds as compelling as possible
- there are no spelling mistakes
- there are no grammatical errors
- punctuation is used correctly
- it showcases your experience and skills in the most effective way.
Put yourself in a position where you can feel proud and confident that your professional skills are presented in a compelling and persuasive way.
Recent work includes
- Optimising and proofreading LinkedIn profiles for a translator, a company director and a factory worker
Get in touch to find out how I can help you to perfect your profile and improve your chances of successfully networking with influencers and employers.
(Image credit: Sheila Scarborough)