Episode 69: How to hire a decent writer or editor, the dos and don’ts you need to know
Lorrie outsources some of her work to other freelance writers, and writers all over the world hire proofreaders and editors to help them to perfect their masterpieces. But how on earth do you go about finding the right person for the job? It can be a big decision, and a big responsibility, so in this episode of the podcast, Lorrie gives you the dos and don’ts you need to know.
- Copywriting contract template
- Episode 20: Goal Planning – Your Freelance Aims for 2013
- Episode 23: How to Decide What to Charge for your Freelance Writing Services
- Episode 24: The Art of Getting Paid
- Episode 25: Why and How to Charge More For Your Freelance Writing
- 7 Sins of Newbie Entrepreneurs.
There are several ways to make sure that you don’t miss out on A Little Bird Told Me.
Find us on Stitcher Smart Radio
And finally, ‘like’ us on Facebook to be the first to hear our news and to talk with us about what you hear on the podcast!