Podcast Episode 58: Getting through #NANOWRIMO without tearing your hair out
As November rapidly approaches, thousands of people across the world are getting ready to spend the month undertaking the ridiculous but awesome task of writing an entire novel in 30 days. In this episode of the freelance writing podcast, we take listeners through tonnes of tips and advice for making it through unscathed, and winning the challenge with 50,000 words written by the end of the month.
With guidance for every week of the challenge, #NANOWRIMO participants can find ways to keep their creativity flowing, keep their motivation high and, if absolutely necessary, introduce an alien invasion into their period drama.
- Writing Down the Bones: Freeing the Writer Within by Natalie Goldberg UK / Writing Down the Bones: Freeing the Writer Within (USA)
- Relentless by Simon Kernick (UK) / Relentless (USA)
- Twitter Fail: Comparing A Real Shooting to Breaking Bad
- Net Profit Margin Calculator
- Episode 20: Goal Planning – Your Freelance Aims for 2013
There are several ways to make sure that you don’t miss out on A Little Bird Told Me.
And finally, do ‘like’ us on Facebook to be the first to hear our news and to talk with us about what you hear on the podcast!