For attendees of my CIOL presentation on proofreading and copywriting
Hi! Thank you so much for attending this talk. I hope you took away some valuable nuggets that you will be able to put to use in your work.
As promised, here are some links that I mentioned in the talk that you might want to follow up on.
- Podcasts for language nerds
- Books on language for writers, proofreaders, translators and editors
- The CoSchedule Headline Analyzer
- Capitalize My Title
- Online courses with Udemy
- 50 free online writing courses
- Editors’ Association of Earth Facebook group
- Grammar Girl: Quick and Dirty Tips
- Grammar Exchange
- People Who Constantly Point Out Grammar Mistakes Are Pretty Much Jerks, Scientists Find
- “What a pity, there are so many errors!” What mistakes really matter to consumers?
- Exactly which personality types silently judge your email mistakes
As the video audio didn’t work in the presentation, here are the videos you would have heard!