New proofreading services listed on the website
I spend so much of my life creating content for other people’s websites that I frequently neglect my own. Weeds start to grow and I put post and page ideas on a list that is ignored for weeks and months on end. Then, one day, I get myself together and remind myself that this little corner of the interwebs is my connection to you.
The whole point is to let you know that there are problems I can solve, and when I write about them here, you become aware that you can get help with this stuff.
- Keep failing to get job interviews after sending in your CV? Check out my CV proofreading services
- Want British young women to be able to relate to the characters and story in your YA novel? Check out my novel anglicisation services
- Worried that your blog posts are creating a bad impression that leaves site visitors with a bad taste in their mouth? Look up my blog post proofreading services
- Written your first, third or twentieth book? Want to avoid feedback on Amazon that says “Too many typos, it was distracting”? Consider my Self-published / Kindle book proofreading
- Getting a tattoo? Leave the parlour with a work of art rather than an embarrassing mess by taking me up on my tattoo proofreading offer
- Don’t want your dissertation to be downgraded for poor English or because of your dyslexia? I can help with my academic proofreading services.
Basically, I’m one of those people who spots typos on menus and rages when apostrophes are added to grocers’ signs and the sides of lorries when they’re not supposed to be there. I’m not quite Lynne Truss, who stood outside a cinema with an apostrophe on a stick to correct a film title, but I’m not far off.
This is why I’m the perfect proofreader for you. I spot the stuff other people miss and, because I enjoy proofreading so much, I don’t see it as an unfortunate add-on that I have to do to subsidise writing; my enthusiasm comes across in the quality of the work that I return to you, and my prices are affordable and competitive.
If you are interested in having any work proofread, whether it’s a three-word tattoo or a 100,000-word novel, drop me a line and we can talk about what you need.